Haaay, it's been awhile since I wrote anything here...
I just didn't feel like writing or blogging at the moment
Much has been going on but I don't feel like sharing it here
I know what I've said in the past, about keeping this blog alive for as long as I can, because I love it and all (heyy Yunho! i c u thar ;D)
And I do mean it, I want to hold on to that promise
But right now, I need a little distraction
I've went and played at Tumblr for awhile, lol...
It's fun there, I don't have to say or write much, just let the pictures do the talking
But then again, I feel that Tumblr isn't the place to write about my life and my musings
I'm just there to satiate my love and hunger for DBSK and K-Pop, having followers there makes me happy
It feels like we're in the same boat, the rest of the Tumblr Cassies and I
The reason we're doing this is because we will never forget, and we want to remind the others of why we love DBSK in the first place
Spread the love, Always Keep The Faith & Hope To The End
These few words mean the world to us, gives us hope to hang on to
Because right now, things aren't looking so good for DBSK as a group of five
I can't say I'm not heartbroken or devastated
They may be JYJ and HoMin/TVXQ right now, but what we really want to see the most is the five Rising Gods of the East
I don't know when will that day finally arrive, but I guess we'll just have to keep waiting, even if it takes forever
Sigh... there I go all sappy again... seriously
I'll get straight to why I'm here for in the first place
I just wanna say that I'll be on a little hiatus here
Probably until next year or when I feel like blogging again
I just need some time to set my life straight, get things on track
There's so much that I want to do...
I love this blog, I really do... and it saddens me that it has to come to this
But I'll return, and probably give it a little revamp too, since I'm also getting sick of the layout, hahas
Without further ado, I'll leave with this little parting, with promises of a return in the near future
Till then, Cheers~!! ;D
(p/s: If anybody is missing me or is interested in what I have to say, feel free to follow me here at Twitter, though it's probably me spazzing or spouting nonsensical things, as per usual, lol)
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment