CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Joyride


Note to self: do not wolf down a meal after midnight and go to bed after that

Seriously, had some difficulty sleeping
So I ended up sleeping more than I should
And then I'm half-awake by strange dreams and the urge to throw up
Pulled myself out of bed and went downstairs
Drank a cup of lukewarm water, my everyday ritual
I thought all was okay, until...
I lifted up the lid off the plate on the dining table and saw wantan mee, or Chinese's black noodles with dumplings
I immediately wanted to throw up on the spot
Rushed to the bathroom and vomitted
Damn, it was nasty... it felt nasty
But when I looked down, I only saw clear liquids, no traces of food whatsoever
Maybe my stomach couldn't accept anything right now, rejecting the water I just drank
I'm gonna stay away from food till my stomach says it's okay, lol :)
Dammit, friends who forced me to go out with them and ate late-night dinner!!!
I'm never gonna go out so late to eat with you guys again! *shakes fists*
Took me out for a joyride and got lost in the middle of nowhere
Found out later that my driver friend had a mug of beer earlier and was feeling a little tipsy
No wonder I felt so terrified while sitting in her car, I shrieked every now and then
All I can say is... good gawd.

0 Played: