CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Burning Asphalt


Driving is crazy, seriously
It's a very dangerous and scary task, to me at least
Sure, it can be exhilirating when you step on the gas pedal and just floor it
But to all those crazy, reckless, irresponsible drivers out there
Do you ever stop to think about the lives you're putting in danger, including yours
Or other innocent lives you're putting at the risk of death for the cost of your carelessness?
I've had heart attacks and scares for the nth time, and mostly it's not even my fault
I don't think I can handle this shet everyday
Sometimes I feel scared and traumatised, I don't feel like driving anymore
But I think practice makes perfect, I'm a much better driver now
And what was that saying about facing your fears, so yeah...


0 Played: