Just something funny that I'd like to share
Took place 2 days ago when my friends and I were having drinks *coughbeercough*
This is part of the conversation when we were getting kinda high and having laughed too much,
Jlynn: Eye candy behind you.
Me: *turns around* (it's kind of a reflex thing to me now, lol)
Wendy: What's eye candy?
Me: Err... gula mata (direct translation to Malay). -holds back laughter-
Wendy: Is it a kind of dish?
Me, Jlynn & Sue: Yes... kinda. Can eat one, very sweet some more. (all sorts of other innuendo, lol)
Wendy: Ohh... then order lah. -points to the menu-
-all 3 of us broke down laughing uncontrollably-
Funniest thing I've heard all night, LOL!
Got a little tipsy from drinking fast when we were playing drinking games
Went to Genting Highlands with family and met up with Jlynn and Wendy there
Went to the casino for a little fun and games
I seriously have either luck or talent at predicting the result, but just not for myself -_-
Maybe I'm just too cowardly or rash when placing bets, lol
I won at first, but later on I lost it all... damn itchy hands! T__T
What did I tell myself about gambling?!
No wonder they never learn, lol...
One more thing before I wrap this up
In a few more hours it will be Malaysia's 53rd Independence Day
So, HAPPY MERDEKA DAY~!!! :D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment