I have found a new purpose in sending my younger brother to school
And I think I like it... LOL
I get to see all these young boys who just got off school and some of them are seriously good-looking
Dayumm... they should be legal for me to ravish already!!! LMAO
No joke... they look so pretty and their hair are nicely styled and I almost drooled
Like wtf... the boys during my schooldays didn't look like this, not even close!
The boys looked like models or something *sparkles*
This... this... generation gap, dammit!
It's so unfair, WHY???!!!
Okay, I'm acting like such a pedo now... so what if I am?!
I love aesthetics and the beautiful things in life!
I can't help it, I love pretty boys... scoff all you want
Everyone has different standards of beauty, lol :D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment