Yesterday was an extremely long and taxing day...
Was supposed to meet Soo Yin at Midvalley Megamall
Took the Metro bus number 12 from uni, coz I took this bus before and it went to MV
Told the conductor where I was heading and he just shook his head without saying a word
I didn't understand, if the bus doesn't go to MV, he should've told me and let me get down instead of accepting my bus fare, lol
The route was familiar until at some point the bus driver took a different road
I started to panic, it was a bus that's headed to Kuala Lumpur!
Then the conductor suddenly sat in front of me
I had my iPod plugged in, I couldn't care less where the bus takes me at this point lol, I was tired as well
I think I'd be able to find a way back to Midvalley
But then he started talking and I took out my earphones
I took me a while to register that he was talking in Cantonese to me, lol
I just listened carefully and nodded when appropriate, but I couldn't really hear what he's saying
I mustered up my knowledge of Cantonese and tried conversing, LOL
He told me to get off at Bangsar station and cross the road to the other side
He showed me the yellow free shuttle bus that was already waiting
So I quickly got off and climbed up and down the pedestrian crossing to find that... tada~ the bus had left!
Nonetheless, thanks to the kind conductor for directing me, though I thought he was kinda gruff at first... hehe
Another lesson learnt to never judge a book by its cover, or a person by their appearance
So I waited for maybe 30 minutes for the next bus, and off to Midvalley at last!
Walked around while I waited for her, and then we had lunch together, bought stuffs, went to Borders' Starbucks to chill and do our own stuff
I had to stock up on my green tea supply too, lol
And then it was time to separate, I thought she was going back with me but she was going back to her hostel
I contemplated between taking the train or bus back
Called my mum if she could fetch me from the train station or the bus station, she said the train station was okay
So I was okay too, bought the one-way ticket to Klang
I remembered Soo Yin telling me that I'd have to transfer trains after one stop at KL Central
But when I got into the train, I plugged in my iPod again, and I totally forgot about getting down
Until I saw a huge group of people coming in, looked out the window and all I thought was... OMG, this is KL Central and there is no way I can get through to the exit in this condition in time
So I gave up and decided I should get off at the next station instead
It was the Kuala Lumpur station, I felt so lost -_-
And then I saw a flicker of hope in the signboard that says Pel. Klang :DDD
But I got panicky again when the train passed by me and stopped quite far ahead, I wondered if I was supposed to take that one
I walked there to take a look at the sign and walked back again, instinct told me to stay put since its says Pel. Klang
Another train came shortly after that and I took it
When it stopped at KL Central, I almost made the big mistake of getting off to transfer trains... LOL
Really... what the heck was I thinking?
Isn't taking the wrong bus and dropping off at the wrong train station bad enough?
I'm already on the right train back to Klang
Still, taking the train was a huge mistake because it was so packed it felt like I was squeezed into a sardine can
Air-tight and suffocating, I didn't even have to hold on to anything because it was that packed!
And worst of all, the several major breakdowns by the train
Dammit, I thought they would've fixed this problem already, guess not
It was really suffocating, hot, and dizzy in the train... I was sweating profusely and I don't give a damn anymore
It was a 2-hour long journey back home by train when it usually only takes 45 minutes to 1 hour by bus, so I was extremely impatient and tired
I left MV at 7pm and reached Klang station at 9pm, mum was already waiting for me there... thankfully I didn't get an earful of nagging, lol
I didn't get to go straight home after that, we went to have dinner and send my grandmother home, stayed for awhile and by the time we left, it was around 11pm!!!
Urghhh, this is getting so long I don't even feel like explaining anymore
So, bye!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment