I miss my ex-blanket.
We broke up yesterday, and I hardly had a wink of sleep
I miss the feeling of being wrapped around cotton candy and sweet dreams, lulling me to peaceful sleep
But I had to give it up, after accompanying me for many years, enveloping me in its warmth
It's worn out and the tear kept getting bigger and bigger
I often wake up to find myself tangled, lol
I have yet to warm up to my new blanket, which is more like a comforter actually
It's still kinda stiff, and that's why I could hardly sleep last night
It feels like I'm being wrapped around aluminium foil, lmao
It's not comfortable, and the bits and creases of open spaces allow cool air to enter, so it's still chilly
Sigh, I'm gonna miss my old blankie and its softness...
D:
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment