CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bare-faced Hotties


The spazzer is BACK!

Well, not really... but I come bearing gifts! (feast for my eyes anyway)



Photobucket


Woohoo~! Such eye-candies
I'm not a fan of F.T. Island's rock band music, but I'm definitely a fan of them guys!
I mean, how can I possibly not be? Look at those gorgeous faces and sexy collarbones
[L-R]: Seunghyun, Jaejin, Minhwan, Hongki, and Jonghun
Gosh, my favourite used to be the youngest, Minhwan (pedo alert!)
But nowadays I'm more drawn to the charming yet silly Seunghyun after watching 'Idol Maknae Rebellion'
I kinda like Jaejin, but I have never liked Hongki, not even a bit
I didn't like the leader Jonghun at first too, but now I think he ain't bad... just look at that pretty face of his lol
RAH~! One picture... and it's not even a full-body shot, is driving me crazy
Maybe it's coz I'm so used to seeing them fully wrapped up in clothes lol
Bam! Sexiness overload... why is the picture so small?! ]:
.

0 Played: