CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Does Not Play Well With Others


Went to my grandmother's place earlier
I'm always curious to look into the mini fish pond, checking if the fishes are alive
Coz I get worried, like what if they didn't feed them or if they have enough water to swim in
I'm very compassionate towards animals, I would say
I can't stand seeing them alone, hungry or hurt
Once, I went to the night market with my mum... but I noticed a rat struggling in the drain
I didn't want it to drown... yes folks, I pulled a rat out of a drain -- tada~!
What happens to it after that, I have no control of
But I followed my conscience, felt I did something right, and that's all that matters
Back to the fish story... I flipped the lily pads and I found that there's only one fish left
Thinking it might be lonely, I said I wanna take it back with me
Since I have 3 places for fishes alone, dad is a 'fish expert'... or so he claims
I'd say more like a fish fanatic, he's always buying new fishes to add into the aquarium
It pisses me off eventhough I love animals and all
But enough is enough, the aquarium looks like an ocean -_-
Argh, why do I keep getting sidetracked?!
Anyway, this time... I was the one who put the fish I kidnapped into the aquarium
So much for me being considerate, dad says that type of fish chases and bites other fishes
I was like... no way, it doesn't even have teeth!
But I was wrong, took a look at it just now...
Dammit, I brought a demon fish home!!!
What the hell, this newcomer is chasing other fishes and won't leave them alone!
Rawr, I was thinking maybe it was a wrong decision to bring it back... maybe I should return it to grandma LOL
But who's gonna take it there?! Mum's not gonna be home tomorrow!
The demon fish is terrorizing other fishes, and I can't put it in the other mini ponds outside coz it'll probably gobble up all the guppy babies! T__T
Damn you demon fish, I summon you to go back where you came from!
Boohoo D;
.

0 Played: