CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chasing Dreams


I finally got it out of my system and told my mum about it
I was stuttering as I did so... I couldn't look her in the eye
It was hard, but time is ticking and I needed to tell her
I gathered all the courage I have left, found the right timing... and just let it go
I'll probably cause another disappointment, won't I? I'm sorry
And right now I can hear her talking about it to my dad who just got back
(I can hear you guys talking you know... and damn is it making me antsy!)
And one more thing... seems like mum wants me to look out for job prospects in Singapore
Because I have relatives staying there and they suggested that I go over
I don't know... I'm not so keen on the idea
So what if the pay is higher and they are more systematic and have a better environment?
I still feel that life in S'pore is like living in a bird cage... no offence
Better lifestyle-wise... it's still Malaysia
Mum's been pestering me to get a job alot lately -_-
I feel like I have something to prove to myself, to everyone
Dreams are not just talks; just like talks are not just dreams
But an empty dream is nothing at all


0 Played: