It's playing out like my worst nightmare
But I believe perseverance will help pull me through
It doesn't stop me from getting what I want in the end.
On another note, the World Cup 2010 is getting to me
I would've never thought that I'd actually follow live matches like some sports junkie
I spend more time watching than my dad and brothers
And I really sit down and watch, all attention to the screen like a football maniac
What do you know, I've learned a couple of things!
I learned that football is a very frustrating game, it makes you wanna just pull out your hair in frustration whenever they miss the goal, it makes you groan in agony too
I learned that football can be a very funny game... when the commentator gets too excited when the striker is about to score a goal, he just shouts, but I guess it gets the crowd and audience to go wild
Also all those moments of squabbles between opposing players, the pulling of jerseys, the hand-push, the elbow-shove, the leg-trip, the denial of doing any of the above... is all very amusing to watch
But what got me laughing my guts out the most was when they play those clips in super slow-motion, it's so damn frickin slow that you could see every detail, every expression in HD... and that makes it all the more funnier
Okay, I will admit that one of the reason that I watch this World Cup is because of all the eye candies
What could be better than watching 22 men chasing after a ball on a vast field and sweating all over? :)
But that's not really the reason, there aren't many eye candies this time around anyway, bleh
I was actually smitten with Miroslav Klose during the World Cup 2006
I was impressed, he was a damn good striker and winner of the Golden Boot award
He's scored 11 goals in the WC so far, and to tell the truth I was really sad and disappointed when he got a red card in a recent match less than 10 minutes into the game... that was a real shocker
That means he's suspended from playing in the next match too... double boo-hoo
He's the reason why I'm rooting for Germany and looking forward to all their matches anyway, lol
I've also become a fan of Spain's Fernando Torres and Slovakia's young captain Marek Hamsik and of course, Portugal's captain Cristiano Ronaldo, that goes without saying... the overrated sonnovabeech, I still like him anyway coz he's gorgeous, nuff' said
Nom nom nom... a bunch of very delicious looking young men makes a very happy me... hahaha! :D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment