CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Win Some, Lose Some


I'm extremely ecstatic that Germany is through after winning over England 4-1
I knew they'd do it, I have high hopes for them in this World Cup
For Miroslav Klose and the brood of German youngsters
However, I'm upset that Slovakia didn't make it through in today's match against Holland
I wonder what went wrong... they didn't give it their best performance
It looked like they didn't try at all to gain ball possession
All this coming from a country that had beaten world champion, Italy!
Boohoo... this means no more seeing Hamsik and his Mohican hairdo
I like how it's all gelled up and defies gravity... even during the game
My hopes of seeing how it will look like if he does a header... dashed. LOL!
It wasn't their day, wasn't their match to win, they lacked a good strategy
You can't please everybody... you win some, you lose some
I'm not gonna brood because it's a game between the best and the best of the world
It's too bad Slovakia isn't... but they gave a good try and excellent performance, playing for the first time in this WC and already sent Italy home!
Good job... bravo! :D

Next... Go Germans!!!

0 Played: