I'm listening to Taeyang's first full album, SOLAR, on repeat
I am just so in love with his voice, so soothing... the way he croones those beautiful melodies into my heart
I really like his style, both in dressing and musically
I love how all the Big Bang members have their own distinctive styles
G-Dragon in his own eccentric world and fashion, he has a unique way of singing
T.O.P is all tough gentleman mafia-like
Seungri is always ahead of himself, acting older than his age
Daesung is a people-pleaser, very comical
And Taeyang, my favourite Big Bang-er (lol) is smooth, suave and soulful
I'm glad he's singing R&B, his voice is perfect for it
I love how he's always dressed to the nines... looking all smart with the vest, tie, aviator shades and that cool mohawk of his
I don't know if he's taking after Se7en, but damn I'm liking it
My favourite songs from the album are After You Fall Asleep, Superstar and Just A Feeling
Taeyang collaborated with G-Dragon on a song, I Need A Girl, and I love the reference to Se7en in that line sung by GD, 'Girls I do adore'... I feel the YG Family love!
My sunshine needs a girl, wish I could be the one for him... LOL *bashful*
I love this shy, innocent, cute, pure, simple and inexperienced side of him... makes me wanna tarnish him muahahaha!
YG's celebrity composer, producer and resident hit-maker Teddy contributed alot to this album, and it's really awesome... I love Teddy!
Now I'll just have to wait for Se7en's comeback... yay yay!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment