CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SOS Call


Today... I got stranded at Aeon Jusco...
Yes, it is the shopping mall near my place...
I had my phone with me, with people to call but no one to help -_-
All because my mum fell asleep and didn't hear the phone ringing downstairs and her handphone went faulty and ARGH I think I called 18374365767565 times!!!!! *pulls hair*
Then I called my dad who was in a meeting, called my aunt who went to someplace far, called my grandmother's house... sigh
I gave up on waiting and calling non-stop...
I seriously considered dying walking home
But then I changed my mind coz my feet hurt from all the walking
So I thought I'd go watch a movie by myself while waiting for someone to save me
Went to check out the list of movies and contemplated between 'Eclipse' and 'Inception'
Chose to watch Eclipse and paid for the ticket
I still had time before the movie starts so I wasted my time in the bathroom's make-up area
Before that, I did some grocery shopping coz I thought I would be going home after that
Didn't expect that I would be lugging the plastic bag with me everywhere -_-
I also bought a pretty nail polish colour from The Face Shop :)
And then, something that you don't see everyday appeared before my eyes!
I saw this group of pretty boys, styled in emo-punk as I was heading down the escalator and they were heading up
One of them noticed I was staring, lol
How could I possibly not? Those who dress like that craves attention anyway
One had green highlights and strands of long hair, he's the one I noticed first, and is the prettiest
The other had bleached blonde hair, and another wore black thick-rimmed glasses
Gosh... I was cat-calling... in my head anyway... *squeals*
I was kinda surprised, because this is Klang, and people like that don't show up here... in KL maybe!
Biggest eye-candy of the day... I can't help it, I have this fixation with pretty boys
I don't know how to explain it but I'm kinda attracted to pretty guys and handsome girls, such a weirdo, I know
Girls that sports boy-cropped hairstyle and looks androgynous :P
I'm starting to think that maybe I'm bi O_O
But I still like guys more, LOL
Anyway, about the movie Eclipse...
Why do I feel that the Twilight saga is getting sappier with each movie?
I still think the first Twilight is better than the next two, it's getting cliche and boring
I'm getting sick of vampires that sparkle under the sun... where are the bloodsheds?!?! Bring it on!
Oh, this may be a spoiler... but I found it really funny and stupid that the newborn vampires break like chess pawns made of crystal, LOL
I'm starting to think the Twilight saga is aimed at tweens and little girls who can't stand the sight of blood and flesh
Come on Stephanie Meyer, this is ridiculous... some things are not meant to be changed, vampires are supposed to be fearsome bloodsuckers
One more thing, the coloured contact lenses are getting really annoying -__-
I don't really go crazy for Edward Cullen anymore, the only reward of this movie is that I get to watch Jacob Black shirtless with that tanned skin and yummy six-pack :DDD
It's really sad that he won't get the girl, what are you doing Jacob?!?!
Come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
I have developed a liking for younger guys ;DDDDD
Anyway, I found the trailer for 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' more interesting than the movie I was about to watch, fo' real


0 Played: