I woke up to the heavy rustling sounds of wind outside of my window
It's kinda creepy the way it almost seems like the wind is howling
I was curious, I wanted to go outside and feel how strong the wind is as it hits against my face and body...
And also to see how my Russell was doing, afraid that he might get blown away by the wind, but no such chance for my piglet
Still, I didn't manage to coz sleep deemed more precious to me now
I slept around 4-5am after drinking a bottle of Guinness Foreign Extra stout and watching The Nanny series
I tried out the stout for the first time and I guess I kinda like it, haha
Sure, it was bitter but it's not the worst I've tasted
I was still irritated because of the sounds outside my window so I thought I'd take a peek, see what's the damage if there're any uprooted trees... but all I saw was trees swaying and felt the wind blowing hard against my hand
So I left it at that and tried to go back to sleep
But I felt kinda odd, something felt wet... ohh my pants felt kinda wet
Went to the toilet and tada... my period came, about time anyway
I think all that rustling wind was a premonition or sign, telling me to wake up and not go back to sleep or else I'd stain my bed sheets!
Because after I woke up, it started raining... brrr, and I thought I'd go and feel the wind finally -_-
Watched The Back Up Plan with Jer and Wendy last night, it was nice and funny
J.Lo is getting older but she's still gorgeous, I love her hair in the movie
I think it was my first time driving and parking in Aeon, and after that we went to Tesco to get the booze from earlier, lol... but dayum, my parking still sucks T__T
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment