I saw a Westerner going to my neighbour's house
And that had me thinking about our cultural differences
Would he have had culture shocks?
Like, 'I have to take off my shoes before entering someone's home?'
And,
'Why do they build brick walls and fences to separate from the people living next door?'
That's what I'd like to know too
It could be on the surface, like the way modern houses are built right next to each other to minimize space
Could be that's just the way we were brought up to think, could be privacy matters
Put up some form of guard, quick to judge but not so quick to trust
But I have to say, not all of us are like that
We are also friendly, kind and compassionate in our own ways
Alright, that was random... -_-
My mum and younger bro are on a 4-day trip to Singapore
So I'm home with my dad...
And eating's a problem since it's usually my mum who cooks or packs for me
He asked, "Are you hungry yet?"
I went, "No, not hungry yet."
That's because I've been stuffing myself with junk food... LOL can't you see, Daddyyyyyy??
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment