CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Inception


One of my fish gave birth today...
I was the one who transferred it out from the aquarium into a container
Because I know that it's afraid to give birth in waters where every other fish are just waiting to gobble up its babies
I took it out yesterday and it gave birth this morning
I was the first one who saw it, I felt kinda overwhelmed and proud
Eventhough they aren't my babies
There were many, probably 30... I've never seen so many before
I placed the mother back into the aquarium, reward for a job well done after all that isolation
The water was kinda murky, and I wondered if I should transfer the babies into clean water
I scooped some water from the aquarium with a container and placed 4 babies in it, to 'test the waters' lol
I was gonna see if the water was safe for them to live in
I compared the condition of the fishes in both
They were active in the original container while the 4 seemed to be inactive
So I thought that was it and let them stay in the original water for some time
Went out for movies with Jer and Wendy, watched Inception
A good two and a half hour-long movie filled with suspense, twists and original idea
It plays with your mind and makes you reconsider what's reality and what's a dream
I'm especially impressed by the actor who played Arthur, Joseph Gordon-Levitt
What a cutie to boot! LOL
Oh, when I came home... dad told me most of the babies died
EXCEPT FOR THE 4 THAT I TRANSFERRED OUT...ARGHHHHHHHH~ I FEEL SO BAD AND GUILTY AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT T_____________T
Why did I have to contemplate?
Why did I transfer only 4? It should've been more...
Dammit, I've caused the loss of so many lives
And I quote from a friend, "I can't take it anymore!"
LOL.


0 Played: