CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

But It's Okay


It's been pouring rain on and off, all day long
And I think I like it, it's a very nice feeling
The pitter patter of raindrops and the cool air that gushes in
I don't even need to turn on the air conditioner :)

Had a fun outing with the WHOLE gang last night and it's not even anyone's birthday
Yup, all 8 of us girls *ehem* young women, haha!
Finally letting loose a little at a time and enjoying life
That's what youth is all about, time of our lives!
It was kind of an impromptu planning, but funny how all of us managed to make it
I nearly missed it coz I didn't wanna go initially, until I heard they were all going
It was also partly fueled by talks of going to the Bon Odori festival
I haven't been to one, and I thought maybe I'd go see what it's all about
And maybe check out some "small eye-candies", ahahaha! Japanese guys
Oogle at chicks in their pretty kimonos maybe
But what I really wanted was the food!!!
Greentea-flavoured everything and takoyaki and dorayaki and ughhhhhh!!! *spasms*
But we didn't go anyway coz it's already kinda late and we don't even know the way
Went with the initial plan to visit Beii, Jasper and family... he's grown so much!
Headed out to dinner after that with the girls at SS2
Though it's kinda hard to talk when there're 8 of us, lol
We forgot bout names and did headcounts instead XD
Like... "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... OK, who's missing?"
We parted into 2 groups after that, though I wished we could hang out and talked longer
Our group went for a second round of drinking after that
Before that we were already feeling high in the car without the influence of alcohol
I guess it's because we have Wendy, she's always so fun to be with, haha!
I also like her because we're somewhat similar
We like Korean and Japanese stuffs, like food and music
We also like to look at handsome/pretty boys
She'll be like, "Ohh, lengzai wor!"
And I'll be the first one to turn and say, "Where??"
Funny shit, that was one awesome and hilarious outing :D


0 Played: