I appreciate the thought
But I have to say, I can't tolerate people giving me the third degree
I don't need people to lecture me on what I should and shouldn't do, and how I ought to behave
So leave me alone and please... stfu
I'm not even the problem child
I can be nice and understanding, but some things just get on my nerves
I have a rebellious streak, sort of like an alter ego waiting to take over
I'm sorry, this is just a spur of the moment rage
It'll get over soon
Just needed to get it off my mind
Test Post
10 years ago
3 Played:
mishie.. gambate! it is good to write blog.. after wrote it, do u feel better? hehe..
yes it does feel better
usually i don't write all this emotional feelings in my old blogs,
but i guess the real purpose of a blog is to write whatever you feel at the moment, so it's okay
thanks for the encouragement ynuoh!
tat is wat i done as well.. haha..
Blog is ur own palace.. u can write watever u wan.. hehe.. ^.^
Post a Comment