Went for movie outing with friends finally this time lol~
Just got back and I'm exhausted and sleepy
Slept late last night watching Final Destination 3 on HBO
Watched it for the third time and it still creeped the hell out of me!
Me and Lemon watched a different movie from the rest of them
They wanted to watch Madagascar 2 but I've already watched it
So we opted for Twilight instead
Was kinda anticipating this movie since I read the review of it in Sunday's newspaper
Reached Midvalley kinda late, waited in a long line to buy tickets
And after that I went to check out the Gloria hairband that I've been wanting to buy but...
McDonalds... Why you cheat my feelings?! What do you mean sold out?!?!
I've waited for a few weeks to buy it but this happens?!
The promotion is from 27 Nov-3 Dec... How can like that?! -_-"
I'm disappointed, but nevermind... something else cheered me up!
Yes, the movie was awesome :D
The newspaper review mentioned that the lead actor, Robert Pattinson
is like the hottest new thing on screen~
He's already gaining a legion of fangirls, including me *ehem*
I find him familiar... yet not too familiar... hmm
So I Googled him and now I know why...
OMG~ He also played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!
I've already found him hot at that time LOL~
Now he's grown into such a fine handsome young man!
He's only 22-years-old~ actor/model/musician
But he looks different from the Harry Potter days
Maybe it's coz he's such a pale and brooding hunk in Twilight
He's really gorgeous... I can't stop gushing about him... Guhhhh
Now I can understand why the review depicted him as so irresistible, mentioning that every girl wants an Edward Cullen of her own
Such a pretty guy, I'll be stalking him now, I mean I'll be a good fangirl >.<
So... about the movie, Robert Pattinson plays the role of Edward Cullen
He's supposed to be a good vampire, meaning he refrains from human blood and drinks animal's blood instead
But then the new girl in town, Bella Swan, played by Kristen Stewart, decides to drop by in small Forks town to live with her father temporarily
And let's just say her presence shakes up things a little bit
She was well-received by her schoolmates on the first day...
Until she met Edward Cullen, notorious for not getting along with anyone
And they didn't get along either coz Edward finds her scent repulsive when they sat together in class
But that's not really the case, he's actually intoxicated by her
He does all he can to avoid her, but eventually fails and gives in XD
Edward has superhuman powers and can read people's minds
But strangely, he can't get into Bella's mind
So that's why he's attracted to her, apart from her scent that is
And whenever they are together, you can feel the sexual tension
I was like... get on with it already, I wanna see some romance action!
This movie made me gushed and drooled all the way through
He's like such a badass charming brooding hunk
And when he said to Bella, "I feel protective of you"
My heart melted into a puddle of... gahhh
He's so gorgeous, I know I've said that countless of times already but what the heck I can't help it
His skin is pale, has ruby red lips, nice hair, great built, just HOT!
I've always found vampires alluring, creatures of the night
But in this movie they can walk freely during the daytime, as long as they're not exposed to direct sunlight or else they'll shimmer and sparkle like diamonds
According to Lemon, the lead actress appears to be prettier when she's at home in her room rather than outside in school or somewhere lol~
She's pretty attractive I'll admit, they made the right choice with the cast
Great chemistry between the both, oh~ the sexual tension... gosh
And the rest of the Cullen family, all vampires, all pale, all equally hot~
There wasn't much of sucking blood and what not that you'd usually associate with vampires
More of romancing and showing their awesome skills, and hide-and-seek
They've come up with a new modern concept of depicting vampires
It's a good change, I'm tired of seeing vampires during the night
I wanna see all the hotness in daylight! Like yeah!
And by the way, this movie is adapted from the novel of the same title
After watching this movie, I feel the urge to start reading the novel too!
I knew it's a novel series but I didn't pay much attention to it,
That is until this movie came and swept me off my feet~
Towards the end, there was a sweet but fierce passionate kiss between the two and there's a hint that there'll be a sequel to it
True enough, there'll be a new movie out next year, titled New Moon
Will definitely be looking forward to that!
Another vampire movie that I love is the cult classic, Interview With The Vampire
Starring two of the hottest guys in Hollywood, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt, as vampires
What can get better than that?! *drools*
Yeah, there's a hint of attraction between the two guys, pfft hot!
So the conclusion is... vampires are HOT~
Another epic post by yours truly, excuse the excessive usage of the word 'hot'
Couldn't find other words to describe all the hotness...
Okay I'll stop here now before I burn this post... with all the hotness
LMAO~ I'll get serious now XD
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment