Yeah~ I'm free from all things related to books and exams!
For the next few months at least...
Finally done and over with my final exam paper yesterday
It was Feature Writing, and they had to make my last paper so tough -_-
There was so friggin' much to write!
Had to write 4 essays and 5 short questions in 2.5 hours
This is the most I've written.... ever!
Kept writing non-stop till my hands were shaking lol~
Barely had time to stop and think, time was precious
Just wrote down whatever that came up in my mind
Here's something that bugged me while I was doing the paper
It was Question 3 of the short questions section
So basically we have to rewrite these badly written passages, correct the grammar and give it an appropriate lead
It goes like this:-
Absorbing realism, it brightens the dark corners of New york's sleazy street life, exposing the sex beast that stalks the corridors of mens minds and gives it a view of the male prostitute's rise to a gentlemen; it offers a perspective of a soul in a shameless city where every man lives for himself. And so, this is the gist of the story in the fast-paces, honest and thoughtful novel written by Stanley Blyton.
Okay so I know my task was to correct it...
But WTF how am I supposed to correct it when I don't even understand it?!
I read over and over again and it still looked WTF to me, oh FTW man~
Damn passage made me go O_O and scratching my head for at least 15mins
And then there was an essay I had to write that made me wanna cry
I was supposed to write a descriptive/narrative story
The thing about descriptive/narrative is that it involves alot of emotions, observations and surroundings
It's in the words of the writer
And I always get this overwhelming feeling when I write something that evokes feelings and emotions
Oh whatever, it's all finished now
I just hope I did well >.<
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment