Was kinda exhausted after the exam yesterday
Got like 4 hours of sleep prior lol~
The freaking paper was 2 and a half hours, and I stayed till the end!
50 MCQs and 2 essays, damn MCQ questions are so damn long!
I took like 1 and a half hour just to complete the MCQs
Damn the need to circle and shade and all, what a waste of time!
And after it was over, I met a friend and she said she only had to circle the answers
My invigilators didn't say a thing about circling the answers only T_T
So that left me 1 hour to write 2 essays, go figure...
Anyways, I finally know where I'm going for my industrial training
Our Journalism head told us after the paper yesterday
Apparently, I'll be doing my internship at a fashion production house called Color Symphony
I was like O_O when I heard it, was kinda speechless
Tried to digest the new information that I'll be doing something related to fashion wtf?!
I know nuts about fashion! Beii, you wanna take my place? haha
It was a sea of mixed feelings:-
Relieved because I'm not going to some kinda newspaper, I can't take pressure
Happy because it's like every girl's dream job
Nervous because I have no experience in fashion and stuff
Anxious because I don't know what to expect and be expected from them
Horrified because I have no sense of fashion! lmao...
Worried because I don't know how I'll cope with it
Sad because I was kinda expecting a magazine *ehem* entertainment
Scared and panicky because I'll be starting on the 5th of January next year!
Gosh what am I to do?! I feel like things are going too fast
It's all part of growing up I guess
I'll just have to embrace it
Maybe then it wouldn't seem too bad
This is what's gonna prepare me for the real world once I've graduated
The feeling is overwhelming
I'd be lying if I said I'm not afraid >.<
I'm the type of person who seems cold and distant when met for the first time
I'm just a little wary and not so open around strangers (my Mummy told me not to talk to strangers~ ROFL)
But give it a little time and hang out with me more
And you'll see that I'm not that kind of person
I just need time to adjust and comprehend everything
I hope they'll be nice and kind to me >.<
Anyways, my next exam paper is on the friggin' 18th~!!!
It's time to grow up...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment