I'm back~
But I'm going out again... celebrating Mother's Day on the actual date
And this time it's for my paternal grandma
Heading down to Subang Jaya in a short while
I'm exhausted as I've just reached home and less than an hour I'm going out again
Didn't know there's gonna be dinner till I asked mum in the car!
Shall blog about the trip later~
And also to my dear friend Shi Toh who left me a very touching message in her blog
Thank you, I will miss you eventhough you always bully me and "shit you" me
I really appreciate having you as a friend
And thank you again for writing the whole post in English just for me!
Coz I know you can express yourself better in Chinese if you wanted to
I'm so touched I'm crying... shit my eyeliner...
And I was really looking forward to meeting you guys this 12 May
I thought, finally I can meet all of you as a whole group
It's even sadder when you pointed out that we won't be seeing each other for a year already when you're going to do your internship
So, take care my friend and all the best to you~
Also, I wanna wish a Happy 21st Birthday to Ee Guat~!!!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment