Argh... I was out almost the whole day and just got back
And I'm exhausted... and sleepy
Went for lunch with grandma and aunt someplace nearby
Went separate ways after that, needed to buy necessities
More like my 'necessities', lol
Went back to grandma's house later in the evening
Coz I wanted to go see the baby again after she had a haircut and is bigger and chubbier now
Mum said she's like the Incredible Hulk, bursting out of her old clothes!
Being the ever curious one, I insisted on going
Sigh... and why is it that I always end up telling my mum,
"I don't wanna come anymore" or "I'm not gonna follow you anymore"
It's because I always end up carrying the baby
She doesn't like it when my mum carries her
And the maid was busy with house chores
So I was stuck taking care of her
And she wouldn't even let me sit! >:[
She'll cry and I have to keep walking around the whole house
Carried till I couldn't feel my right arm anymore T_T
Just then, the devil's spawn @ my 4-year-old cousin @ the baby girl's brother decided to be mischievous
Like he's not mischievous enough all the time already -_-
He was scribbling on the whiteboard with a marker pen
I told him to stop doing that or I'll call my mum
And then he started chasing me with the marker pen in hand
I would've run or tried to wrestle the marker from him
But I was still carrying the baby...
So I was left to die in the hands of my cousin and a marker pen
Okay so maybe I exaggerated a little...
But he still drew a line across my jeans OMG that little rascal!!!
Argh... Ugh... I was about to blow my head off!!!!!
I was complaining to my mum, worried that the stain wouldn't come off T_T
She assured me that it will come off with some soap and detergent and if it still doesn't, she'll use Clorox
I was like... O_O ... Clorox? NOOOOOOO that's gonna make it even worse!!!
It might wash off my jeans color completely and leave white bleached stains!
Then she said nevermind, she'll bleach the other side too so it'll match and it might become fashionable
This is the part where I faint x____x
Very funny mum, why so funny... I didn't know you had it in you
I rest my case...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment