Earlier yesterday, since it's 3:05am now... I received a terrible news
Okay maybe it's not so much of a "receive", just making it more dramatic
Rather, I read this news on allkpop.com, the site that feeds me with my daily fix of K-pop news but you don't have to know that...
That leader-sshi Onew from SHINee had suffered a mishap
The clumsy dubu had another of his 'Onew Condition'
He fell on the stairs of their dorm/apartment and knocked out his two front teeth
And I can only imagine how much that must've hurt, poor Onew T_T
Actually, I can totally relate to it because I suffered something similar when I was a kid
Almost knocked out my front tooth and I was scared like hell eventhough I was still a small girl that didn't know any better and that was probably the cause of it all and the trips to the dentist didn't help much either and I was terrified when the dentist said that he might have to extract my front tooth and I thought I was about to cry from losing my front teeth at such a tender age and it was not even my milk tooth dammit *breathes*
And I love my mum for refusing, we would like to keep my tooth intact thank you very much
It healed slowly in time, but the chipped part had to be filled and I can't bite into anything hard like an apple with my front teeth :'(
I just recalled this tragic story of mine when I read about Onew *shudders*
I hope it's nothing serious like he has to replace his front teeth or anything
I'd hate to see that happen, since he's my favourite in SHINee along with Key
And I love him for his brilliant smile, he's always so smiley :D
Seeing his contagious smiles make me wanna smile, albeit like an idiot
I love guys with awesome smiles that would make me melt everytime they flash their pearly whites~ or blind me
Though I hate to admit that Onew is a year younger than I am...
It's okay nuna still loves you~! ♥
Because his smile is so precious, it's Only You~
Just look at that smile in action, he's my dork :D
My favourites, the Onkey
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment