OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
I know this is kinda late since the result show aired this morning at 8am
But I watched the repeat that started at 6pm just now to 8pm~
My parents and lil bro, who are Adam Lambert fans vs. me, the sole Kris Allen fan in this household
And I told myself that whoever wins, I'm okay with it coz I like both Adam and Kris
They're both superbly talented, I just can't find words to describe them, gosh
This has got to be one of the most exciting American Idol season
They're both so lovable, it's so hard to choose between them
Adam Lambert, the chosen one that shines with his custom made flashy outfits and his penchant for emo rock or
Kris Allen, the underdog, the dark horse whom nobody noticed but managed to evade every round of eliminations
And I got to admit, I almost, ALMOST... given up on Kris being the next American Idol because it looked like Adam had a bigger fanbase and is more flashy compared to the subtle and simple Kris who is always so humble and down-to-earth
And imagine how shocked I was when the winner was announced
And it was none other than Kris Allen!!!!!
Oh gad I was so surprised and esctatic, Kris my man! He made it~
And he was so cute when he was almost speechless when asked to give his winning speech, he remained humble and just too sweet for his own good
I'm really looking forward to hear his music playing on the radio waves soon
The only other Idols that I ever liked was Kelly Clarkson and David Archuleta who was last season's runner-up but in my opinion he is more successful post American Idol compared to the winner David Cook
No doubt, Adam Lambert will score a recording contract as well
And I hope the both of them will do successfully in the music industry and share the limelight
They're both spectacular performers, always leaving me mesmerized the moment they open their mouths to sing, especially Kris who sings beautifully
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment