I don't know how he does it, but he sure did~
Shot straight up to the #2 spot in my heart in just a short span of time, just behind all-time reigning Changmin
That's what I'd like to tell myself anyway... I'm crazy about this guy
He wasn't even my first favourite in MBLAQ, Sangbae was
But it can't be helped, coz I can't possibly know much about them through pictures and that was before their debut
And then tragedy struck, Sangbae left the group just right before their debut and I was heartbroken... I needed a new favourite
I immediately found one in Joon, he's not just a replacement... it's just that I didn't notice him before!
The guy is almost perfect; he's handsome and cute at the same time, he's just the right height that I like which is 180cm, he's addicted to working out which I can understand because he need to keep up the muscles and six-pack, he sings and dances great, his brilliant smile is to die for, he's funny yet sensitive, patient and laid-back, a real sweetheart and he insists that he's chic when deep down he's really goofy, gotta love his sense of style though, that I admit is chic... lol
He even scored a Hollywood acting role as the younger version of Raizo in 'Ninja Assassin'
With all those great qualities, I don't even mind that he doesn't wash that often, rofl
Also, I'm really glad that he's a few months older than I am, so...
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY to JOON~!!!
I just love his smile and the way he flashes his abs on stage... what a tease!
And the way he sings all melodious and then breaks into raw, gruff ad-libs, lol
Gotta love this guy, such a cutie pie! ♥♥♥~
I love his trademark peace sign, it just comes naturally to him... shove a camera in his direction and that's the first thing he'll come up with ;D
I love how he smoothes his sideburns coz that's when you know he's feeling anxious/nervous
And this, because I simply love his laugh~ XD
Is he cute or what?! *squeals*
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment