CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tiger New Year


It's the first day of Chinese New Year; the year of the ferocious tiger!
And today also coincides with Valentine's Day~ ♥
I know I haven't been updating this past few days, I've been preoccupied
I've worked my ass off this past few days, spring cleaning the house!
At the end of yesterday/CNY eve, my back ached so much it's not even funny
I think I overworked myself, which happens coz I don't usually do the housework
But seriously, I kept complaining about how much it hurts and how I can't stand straight, I feel like lying down on any flat surface and suddenly my bed seemed like heaven, and I feel like squeezing my kidneys out just to give more space to my spine!
Anyway, at least it paid off... my house and room are cleaner now, I can practically see the sparkles
My room used to be so messy with my study notes and textbooks lying all over the floor, I don't have a study table because, you know, it's not like I'll actually sit down and study quietly... but after seeing that my parents got my younger bro a nice one, I want one too!
It might be a little too late; but it's better than nothing :D
Besides, it makes me wanna connect with my muse, sit down and write all day
How did I even come to that topic?!
Anyway, I know some people are torn between celebrating CNY or Valentine's
But I don't have a problem coz it's the usual for me, it has always been and truthfully, I don't feel a thing
Woke up this morning and one of my uncle and his family were our first visitor
Later on in the afternoon, we headed down to my aunt and grandparent's place for reunion lunch? haha
The weather was crazy... it's so hot it was killing!
Came home and was pooped out man, was I exhausted!
Lazed around and watched this movie 'The Brave One' starring Jodie Foster, oh how I love her and all her movies... I think she looked good in this one... so... spunky!
She looked hot yet cute at the same time, omg why am I talking about her like this?! LOL
But really, she's one of my favourite Hollywood actress ♥
And I love the detective, Terrence Howard's eye color... they're so mesmerizing~
I didn't get to watch the later part and the ending, coz my dad's friend came to visit...Rawr!!!
I forgot what else to say... I'm just gonna enjoy my CNY holiday and collect lotsa 'ang pau's~ weeeee ;D
Have a very... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!!!

0 Played: