First of all, I feel kinda bad for missing Jaejoong's birthday, lol
So I'm not gonna miss this one!
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY to YUNHO~!!!
He is DBSK's masculine leader and the guy who graces my blog's header and is doing a splendid job coz I'm not even tired of looking at it so maybe I'll just leave it there forever, my blog's mascot! ;D
Without him, megagroup DBSK wouldn't be where it is today
Props to U-Know Yunho for being one of the best leader in K-pop!
He's like a role model and big brother figure... and he's a kind soul for always donating but keeps hushed about it
I think it's really sweet of him, not making a big fuss out of it like a publicity stunt or looking for fame... it shows that he really cares and is genuine about helping others
And that's what I like about him... besides his hot ripped lean body, sexy chocolate abs, handsome perfect asymetrical face, smooth caramel skin, pretty lips, straight pearl white teeth that shines so bright it hurts to look at them... and his charismatic dancing of course! LOL~
Changmin has always been my favourite, no doubt about that... but sometimes I tell myself that I want a boyfriend with qualities like Yunho, the caring, loving and perfect gentleman who leads and takes care of others well
He can be serious and protective at times... funny, laid-back, goofy and cute the rest of the time
I think you can tell how a guy is like when he's around man's best friend, the dog
A guy has to love dogs... that's one of my criterias
And I'm really glad that all the five guys of DBSK are proud owners of their dogs!
Without further ado... I present the birthday boy, Yunho~
I just love these little avatars of the guys!
What an adorable dork ;p
And my fetish for guys with headphones, lol~
I'll have another thing to blog about tomorrow, ninja! *hint hint*
Ooh! I got a surprise visit just now like... OMG!!!
I can't believe it, but I saw it with my own eyes and I have to say, I'm REALLY surprised, LOL
What a nice way to welcome the 2010~!!!
I'm not supposed to spill further about it... not yet anyway XD
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment