CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

In The End


I can't believe I actually missed Changmin's birthday on the 18th
So uhh... HAPPY BELATED 22nd BIRTHDAY to CHANGMIN~!!!
The thing was... my stupid pc decided to breakdown on that very day
I couldn't go to Windows at all, kept getting stuck at the startup page and I got so pissed so I kept restarting it
Then I think the pc couldn't take it so it decided to give me a warning message... something that says a program file is missing or corrupted and then I saw a glimpse of the word virus and then all I could think was...

'OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~'
Is this really the end of my longtime friend pc?
And the next few days without the Internet was nervewrecking... I was so bored at home during CNY break
All I did was watch tv shows and pestering my mum, walking up and down the house... and even offering to help prepare dinner... like omg that was how desperate I was for activity
I tried all I could to fix the pc... I got the copy of the Windows startup CD from a friend
I tried replacing the CPU with my younger bro's equally problematic one... in the end, to no avail
Finally sent it for repair on the following Monday, cost me some reformatting and RAM replacement... which I forked out with my own $$$ coz now that I have my CNY red packets, according to mum
I didn't back up anything, important documents are already in my thumbdrive and if I said I wanna backup my songs and pictures, I think the computer guy will laugh at me -_-
Anyway I refused, coz thank god I saved them in my iPod too
So in the end, I got back an empty shell of what used to be my old pc... (I don't know you anymore, you've changed so much T__T)
Now, to think that I'll have to transfer all the songs and pictures and files back... I feel tired
And I think I'll be going on a hiatus, maybe... maybe not
I have a workload of things to do piling in front of me yet I don't feel like doing it
But I have to eventually... or else I'm doomed
So... busy busy days ahead... goodbye cruel world T_____T


Photobucket

0 Played: