So... yesterday was Father's Day
Went down to see my paternal grandparents and had dinner
It wasn't a very good day for me coz :-
1. While we were eating, this swarm of insects invaded the restaurant, you know the insect that flies around after a rainy night that's attracted to light. So the restaurant had to turn off the lights and we ate in dark. It was a nuisance, the insects I mean, they were everywhere, even in my rice, drink and the dishes!
2. Okay so that was that. But then I ate crabs and I was picking off the shell and I sliced my right thumb and there was this intense pain and I thought 'OMG it's gonna bleed'. I checked my thumb and applied a little pressure and OMG blood was oozing out. It wasn't obvious coz the crab sauce was red too. My family didn't know till I had to tell them and asked for a plaster. Now I realised that I can't do alot of stuff without my thumb, had difficulty taking off my watch, taking out and putting in my contact lenses, brushing my teeth, washing my face... gad I think I have to learn to be left-handed T___T
3. This happened this morning but I can't help but think that it's related to yesterday. I set my phone alarm last night and went to bed. This morning at 7am, my mum came knocking on my door telling me to wake up. I was like O_O ... since when does my mum have to wake me up? I was blur and then I checked my watch and OMG I'm friggin' late for my class at 8am!!! Oh shiet... and that explains why I'm here in my uni's computer lab writing this, I'll be going to my next class at 10.30am... sigh
SO MUCH FOR FATHER'S DAY!!!!! >:O
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment