My semester just started last week
This is my second week, but it really feels like my real first because last week was only lectures and introductions
This week, it really feels like I'm attending classes, fo' real
I still can't believe I'm a final year student, a senior... although I can't really flaunt it coz most of the new students are transferred to Kampar already, and we're the last of our batch -_-"
So today I woke up early, say 5.30am... all energized to start uni life once again after half a year of not studying
Reached uni around 7.30am, entered class at 8.00am
And I was all... Ooh new face (lecturer) and familiar faces (coursemates)
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D *smiles*
3 hours of lecture later...
.
..
...
....
.....
OMG I'M DYING WHEN WILL THIS EVER END?!?!?!?!
Seriously, I yawned so many times I lost count...
I can feel my eye bags pulling my eyes down... all those late nights of staying up late is finally taking its toll on me
My back aches from the uncomfortable chair...
I just wanna lie down on the table and sleep but I can't because I'm a good student and I don't sleep in class
And my timetable sucks, 8.00am classes for 3 days and I go back at 4.00pm, 5.00pm and 6.30pm!!!
Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!
I study 4 days a week and thank goodness I have Fridays off, TGI Fridays? :D
First day of the week and I already feel like dying T__T
Help me~~~~~~ UGH
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment