I really like my campus now :D
I'm back to my old campus block where I first did my foundation studies
I've missed this place, though just when my previous campus block was starting to get better!
It has Jaya One and Cold Storage just around the corner, and a variety of restaurants and even 7-11
This campus now, has nothing except for 2 rows of mamak stalls and an Indian restaurant
But I still like the environment here, it's much bigger~
And OMG, the view here is much much better too! If you know what I mean XD
Is it just me, or do I see good-looking guys everywhere I turn?!
I definitely like this campus much better :D
So far, I've noticed a guy who looks like Jaebum, really cute
Jer Lynn~ are you happy now?? I finally have crushes on REAL guys!Though I am still very much obsessed with my K-pop guys thank you very much
I doubt she'll be satisfied till I get myself a boyfriend >:[
And I saw a baker at Lavender today who looks like Kyuhyun!
Gad, see? Even when I have crushes, it's probably on guys who resemble my K-pop crushes XD
There are just some things that I can't help =x
Suddenly I feel so excited to go to uni now
Wonder if I can find anymore guys who look like my K-pop guys~ gahahahaha
~
Test Post
10 years ago
2 Played:
Pergi campus pun gatal la ini budak XD
...
i believe going to campus serves this purpose too, everyone's checking each other out :D
is this jer lynn?!
Post a Comment