Okay okay, so I've neglected this blog long enough
And my friends are complaining that I blog about my K-pop guys more than them LOL!
They said all they see are pictures of the guys and not themselves, haha~
So they told me to post about my birthday celebration with them
I really enjoyed my time, my turning point in life... if I can even call it that
Nothing much changed except I've turned a year older
Here's thanks to the girls who celebrated for me *hugs*
And to the wonderful Beii who uploaded all the pictures with patience!
It was funny how everything didn't turned out quite right that night
First, there was a confusion with the venue
Sue fetched me and I could hear the phone conversations with Soo Yin on the other line lol~
We ate at MCD in Bukit Tinggi, no it's not McDonalds, is it a rip-off of McDonalds then?
The four of us; me, Sue Ling, Soo Yin and Yee Peng... ordered Fish & Chips based solely on the picture LOL
But Beii had to be the special one coz she ordered Lamb Kebab
The meal came in a large helping, eating half of it was already filling
Made us wonder if this is the standard size of what Westerners eat o_o
And why didn't we take pictures of the food, seeing that we're such camwhores Beii??
Maybe because we're too busy taking pictures of ourselves and when the food came we're just so hungry we just ate =x
First snapshot when arrived
Everyone started camwhoring with Beii's big nerdy glasses lol~
Another funny thing was when Beii excused herself from the table, I didn't suspect a thing...
But when I saw Soo and Yeep looking to the side, I followed too
And there Beii was, holding the cake and walking towards us halfway and the candle went out lol!
They were like... sigh she wasn't supposed to see that
But I did anyway, and then the birthday music started playing and I wanted to hide in a corner lol
Man, and that cake was so hard to cut! How many pounds of chocolate was in it?! I felt fatter just by looking at it, let alone eating it!
And the girls and I only ate 1/4 of the cake coz we were too full after the meal and let me take the 3/4 of it home!
And I ate 1/2 of it in like what... a span of 4 days? lol ate the last piece today!
And because it's my day, I get to feel special and have special pics with all of them!
With Soo Yin
With Sue Ling
With Yee Peng
And with my cake cutter, Beii :D
Thanks for the lovely presents and the delicious meal again!
I thought it was funny how they forgot to write the birthday card and they wrote it in my presence... secretly
But it's okay coz I know how we do things anyway, for everyone's birthdays~ LOL
And I forgive you all coz the card is cute and glittery! *sparkles*
Thank you! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Lastly, I just wanna squeeze this in because the focus is ME in this post!
Happy 23rd Birthday to Park Yoo Chun~
The greasy, romantic, Mr. Park... have a great one!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment