I was on the computer when my mum came home from picking my bro up from school yesterday
She told me a very shocking news that she had heard on the radio
I couldn't believe it, she had to repeat it a few times for me
It wouldn't register in my mind, and when it finally did I felt like crying, I did tear up a little
The legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson, has passed away
It was really sudden and shocking, I didn't know what to think or feel
He suffered a cardiac arrest and he was only 50 years old
And he was about to make his comeback with his world tour too
I was about to tear up when my mum switched on to CNN and there were news about his death
It was the hottest talk of the day, it's still being talked and discussed till today
The whole world is mourning the loss of MJ
The thing is, when someone as huge and amazing as Michael Jackson, who had touched and inspired so many lives in his lifetime, suddenly passes away... it's gonna be catastrophic
My family... we all loved MJ as a great singer and probably the best performer and entertainer of the century
Nobody can ever replace him as the King of Pop, he's just that great of a man
It just saddens me that there were so many negative allegations about him in the recent years
I personally didn't believe in all that bullshit, because that's what is it, bullshit
They were all trying to bring him down and get something from him
These twisted people with nothing better to do are just taking small things and blowing it out of proportion
I saw that clip where he purportedly "dangled" his baby from the balcony
And I thought, 'wtf? that's it? it's nothing for god's sake'
He was just showing his baby to the world and he got blasted by the media for it, seriously
What about people who deliberately abuse their child?
Michael Jackson loved children
And the child molestation this is even more ridiculous
The boy and his money-minded parents are just trying to fork out come cash from MJ
I don't get why the media is so ignorant of the truth, spreading lies and giving bad impressions to the world
Are they so blind to see that he's the victim? That he's innocent?
The thing about being enormously famous is that it's hard to trust anybody
You never know when they might stab you in the back
I grew up listening to his songs and loved him for his works
One of my favourites would be 'Billie Jean'
He's just amazingly talented, it's such a great loss to not only the entertainment industry, but to the world as well
He's a gentle soul with a big heart who gave so much to the world
You will always live on in our hearts...
R.I.P
Michael Jackson
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment