CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Chasing Time


Just a little update now and then, whenever I feel like blogging
I'm a little preoccupied since the semester started
Alot of things going on in my mind and and a handful of assignments and projects that I can't keep track of
Feels like I'm chasing after time and it's always ahead of me
I'm just a little tired, but I kept telling myself it's only for a year more
Sometimes I feel like isolating myself from the rest
And at times I feel that it's nice to be with my coursemates, doing what we do
I still feel overwhelmed whenever they play Michael Jackson's songs
Now that he's gone, I can feel the loss and how it affects me so
And I haven't even met the man before
It's just... he's a world icon, someone that we looked up to and familiarized with
Okay I'm gonna stop talking about MJ before I go into emo mode
What else?
Oh, I accidentally bit my tongue while talking today... damn
And I watched Star Golden Bell!
The charismatic guys of V.O.S were there, so were SHINee's Minho and Jonghyun
The rookies AJ and Chunglim too, and I gotta say I've taken a liking to this Chunglim guy
I kinda like AJ too omaigod such cuties and Taegoon... the 3 of them omaigod
They debuted around the same time... sometime this year I think
Taegoon was my favourite and I rooted for him alone, was kinda anti AJ and Chunglim coz I don't really know them yet
And Taegoon's debut song 'Call Me' was a hit! So naturally... and he looked cute too
But now... now I've changed my mind about the other two
I hate to admit it but they're better looking than Taegoon, but certainly not up to par with Taegoon in the singing department
Sigh... my fascination with Korean guys will never end...

0 Played: