Just came back from a day out at Aeon Jusco with a friend who shall remain anonymous ;D
Been there since 12.30pm till 9.40pm
Gad... how did I even survive?
Watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince~
I love watching the Harry Potter series even though I have not read the books
Loved all of them and this was no exception
And omg, Tom Felton a.k.a Draco Malfoy has grown into a fine young man!
I've always liked him eventhough he played the antagonist
All in all, I'm impressed and awed...
And I was so overwhelmed nearing the ending that I even cried T_T
Shall not reveal, don't wanna be a spoiler
I'm just easily overwhelmed and a little emotional when it comes to stuff like this
But before that, we had lunch at Kim Gary
Also shared some heart-to-heart talk
It was nice to finally spill some things out :D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment