CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rewind, Relive


Going out for dinner with family and relatives later
It's been quite some time since we had this
Wait, not really... we gathered for Mother's Day :D
It's really nice to see relatives, eating and talking happily
Well, they say blood is thicker than water

I've also started listening to Se7en back recently
There was a period when I didn't wanna listen to his songs
That was when he went to America to start out a debut
I knew from the start that it was a wrong choice
Why go to an overpopulated country with so many struggling artistes and even think you can compete with the bigger names for a spot on the charts?
It was indeed a wrong choice, coz his management in the US sucked and failed to bring him up
His company back in Korea, YG Ent had to withdraw him back to the homeland
He wasted a couple of years in US with nothing much to give in the end
It's just such a sad case, it killed his career... lost his fans
I still remember when Se7en was so active and famous when he was in S.Korea
He was just doing fine, why did he had to go to the US?!
He was the main moneymaker for YG, he was successful
But now it seems like YG has abandoned him, choosing to promote Big Bang furiously instead
I really hope Se7en would pick up his pieces and get back on his feet
Because as I listen to his songs now, I realized why I loved him so much, in fact I still do
Eventhough he finally admitted that he is no longer single and have been attached for the past 7 years
I kinda felt lied to and disappointed, but it's not as bad as I had expected
I am actually happy for them, they make a sweet couple :)
And the fact that he's in good hands and is happy, makes me happy for him
I didn't love him just for his good looks and suave personality
I love him more for his songs, so full of feeling and he sings with his heart
And I just melt at his dancing, he's so smooth just like that
I just hope he makes a comeback, he's too good of a talent to be forgotten

And this is where I wonder, how did this post become a tribute to Se7en?
So much for wanting to be short and sweet -_-

0 Played: