CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sushi and Peas


Hmm, felt like posting up the overdue pics that I said I would
These are from the outing with Beii and Soo Yin
It felt like we're going around, 'jalan-jalan cari makan'

Photobucket

An example of eating and drinking

Photobucket

An example of messing around with food

Photobucket

An example of... don't ask

Photobucket

Trying to act cool~ guess who failed? :D

Photobucket

Pea moustache!~

Photobucket

The peas

Photobucket

The art of peas

Photobucket

Photobucket

The admirers of pea art

Photobucket

Walking around the mall after that

Photobucket

Photobucket

With the cotton candies that we bought~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It felt like we were doings things that we used to do when we were younger
Lol that sounded like we're old or something
I mean, back when we were still in high school
Just chillin' and messing around and eating candies
It brings back old and fond memories
I'll always feel like a teenage girl when I'm with my girls
It's like... we've never changed ;D

0 Played: