Having a really tough week... I dub it the hell week!
Have to finish my presentation slides, an 8-page report on philosophy, 2 tests, 1 mid-term exam and a presentation tomorrow
*breathes*
Managed to pull through but it's really stressful
I didn't sleep the whole night just doing the philosophy report
Went to uni feeling like a zombie -_-
Can hardly keep my eyes open
Went to the washroom, looked at the mirror and couldn't recognize myself lol~
My eyes were puffy and I had dark eye circles T__T *shudders*
Went home and knocked out once I hit the bed
Even skipped dinner and woke up the next day at 8.50am
Sigh... the struggling life of a final year student...
Please help me get through this!
Oh... and I'm also drinking this repulsive looking milky pink liquid
It's strawberry milk... and it's PINK!
And eating strawberry flavored Rocky sticks!
Put the sticks in the milk, they look nice together
Wanted to take a pic but my batteries are dead, dammit -_-
It's not like i wanted to drink strawberry milk
My younger bro bought the wrong one, the smartass
Nobody wants to drink it so I took it
It tastes..... weird
I'd pick white milk anyday!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment