Ahh... it's the last day of July
How fast time has passed
Was checking my emails earlier
I find it funny how my dad would email me forwarded messages
Those inspiring and meaningful mails
I could never get myself to forward those
He also sends mails that come in the form of powerpoint slides
Which I'm too lazy to open
I'm usually wary of any emails that require me to open files
Just being cautious of spams and viruses
So I mostly delete my dad's mails... LOL
Yeah, I do feel kinda bad
But I do look at it before I delete! Does that count?
Afterall he did think of me when he sent those mails
Oh well~
I forgot what I wanted to say next... -_-
Hmm, oh yeah
Finished reading Pride & Prejudice yesterday
I gotta say, I prefer the movie version more
The scenes are more saucy lol~ Gah!
And I mentioned this action-romance novel which I borrowed from my uni's lbrary
The one with the disappointing ending
Yeah, I did some googling and I found that it doesn't end there!
It's a series of books by Suzanne Brockmann
I really look up to her for taking a stand, going against the norms
So I'm really excited about the sequels
I'm gonna try and find those books at Aeon's Popular!
Gosh, I really hope they have it
I'm not much of a fan of the action part, but more of the romance part LOL
Sigh... any reading is surely good, no? ;D
I don't know why, but I've been feeling antsy since yesterday night
I just can't sit still, just feeling edgy!
Like RAWR! -bites someone's head off- or -kicks puppy-
Okaaaaaay~ that's just crazy and sadistic
What is wrong with me??!!!
Mingzy says I'm posessed... lmao
Why hello Mingzy~ I believe this is the first time I've mentioned you *waves*
Oh this is NEW~
Guess what?
My elder bro just broke one of my favourite glass
Gad, I swear he's jinxed!
Whatever he touches will not have a happy ending!
Seriously, what's his problem?!
I've had enough of him destroying things in the house
Gad, if he has the touch of death, why isn't anything happening to his girlfriend yet?!
Jeez... I'm not sorry ;D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment