CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Marche


And welcome the month of August!
Went out with my friends to this restaurant called Marche at The Curve
It was a birthday celebration for Yee Peng who is gonna turn 21 soon
It's an unique and interesting dining experience... lol
It's very self-service, you place your order and get your card stamped
The food is prepared on the spot, nothing gets fresher than that
I had grilled chicken breast with a side of mashed potatoes and mushroom sauce
For dessert I had chocolate hazulnut crepe with strawberries :D
And after that we went to this pub called the Laundry
It was kind of a new experience for me, but it was nice
We had 2 jugs of Long Island Tea, though it kinda tasted like iced lemon tea lol~
Was kinda hoping for something a little stronger ;D
Funniest thing was, Jer Lynn wanted to bring us into the club since it was my and Soo Yin's first time and all
Turned out we stepped into a private party going on LOL
Gahaha... that was kinda awkward and embarassing
And suddenly there was this guy and his friends who came to our table
Said guy was having his bachelor's party, getting married soon
I guess he was dared by his bunch of friends
He was shirtless, and asked us to rate his body from 1 to 10
There was a moment of silence, we were kinda stunned
And then someone said a "6" lol~
It's quite a change from what I've been used to seeing
Everyone there is dressed and styled to have fun and party all night
Girls especially, all dressed and made up and looking hot
Gahahaha, yeah... I do check them out ;D
Reached home at 1:00am... how awesome is that?
Kinda glad that I have easy going parents and no curfew
Came home and saw my parents watching some movie lol~

0 Played: