G-Dragon's solo album, Heartbreaker is finally out today!
It's also his birthday today, so...
Happy 21st Birthday Kwon Ji Yong~!!!
I'm very excited about this album coz the teasers released these past few days, definitely suggests that this is gonna be a rockin' awesome album, in GD's own words... fo' sho!
As I've mentioned in an earlier post, G-Dragon is Big Bang's leader
And I really admire him for churning hits after hits for Big Bang
But now, it's his time to shine~ he deserves the recognition
Judging from the response, Heartbreaker is gonna be a hit!
His songs are different and unique, it has his signature all over it
And I really like his music, despite his eccentricity
He's just amazingly talented, I'm all praises for this man!
Wishing success for Heartbreaker, Jing Yo hwaiting!
Psst, check out his brand new platinum blonde hair lol~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment