Taeyang @ Dong Young Bae!!!
I demand to know what is the meaning of this!
*throws a jealous fit*
I've never been so jealous of a dog!
Taeyang really adores his dog, Boss
I really adore dogs too, and people who loves dogs!
Which makes me love Taeyang even more than possible!
He's so sweet, kind and shy and I don't know but all that makes him even more endearing
It's all so messed up, I'm so messed up...
Just looking at him kissing his dog sends my heart aflutter
I wished I could do the same for my dog, except I'd rather not... LOL
I used to pamper my Russell when he was an adorable puppy
Used to take him out for rides in the car, and people would think he was my plushie or something
I missed how he would climb into my lap and cuddle when he felt cold
I loved how he was so clingy to me
But now... now! Aish... he's all grown up T_T
He doesn't need me anymore, except when he wants food -_-
Taeyang once said, "I think all babies (puppies) are cute."
I love you Taeyang you know that right! Ugh you have no idea~
Marry me! My heart bleeds for you~ We can have puppies!
I would love to have a guy as nice as him, seriously *sigh*
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment