CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

SE7EN 747 Live


Because I've just watched his 747 Live Concert
And I find that I'm still very much in love with this man
It's no wonder that they call him the 'Magnificent Se7en'
Coz he truly is magnificent, catches my breath away everytime
He has this charm that makes you can't take your eyes off him
His every single movement just screams suave, smooth and cool
He deserves my respect, my admiration, my love... take it all Se7en!!!
His concert was everything a concert should be!
There were explosive fireworks, confetti, falling rain, a very deliciously wet man, shirt-ripping, chest-baring, a short skit, him being lifted up into the air, fanservice, guitar-smashing, etc...
It was really awesome, he had the fangirls eating out of his hand
He was really cheeky with the fanservice too, way to get the girls screaming
When he was being lifted up into the air in this bar thing, I kinda felt worried that he might fall or something, since there was no protection whatsoever
And it gets worse that he wasn't being still, he was actually twisting and turning around lol!
He didn't even hold the bars, he was actually waving to the crowd
And there I thought my heart would just leap out any minute with worry
But he proved to be nimble and flexible, and landed down safely
And then he sang one of my favourite songs 'The One'
He sang it with so much feeling and passion that the crowd felt it too
It rained on stage and he was soaked wet, he wore this white shirt that was see-through lol
It was a very sexy sight indeed, if only he was mine to ravish! *smirks*
I could think of a few things to do with him, like making sure he's wet all the time...
But that's abit unhealthy, he might get sick, no?
What am I talking about, I'm the one with the unhealthy mind!!!
And then he ripped his shirt, bared his chest, knelt down on the stage, proposed to me, and we lived happily ever after...
All true except the last 2 parts, that's just my imagination, unfortunately
Things started to heat up when he sang 'I know' and 'Passion'
It was like a rock concert, he changed into this red sequined jacket and clutched his customized mic stand
He just got the crowd pumping with whatever he does
He even played the electric guitar and the next thing you know, he smashes it ala rockstar!
He is an amazing performer, he's just awesome
One thing that I really respect and love about him is that he always sings live
It's against his principle as a performer to lip-sync
And the amazing thing is that he sounds as good as he does on CDs
When I heard him sing, I was like... wow he sounds exactly the same!
Never once did his voice went off-pitch or out of tune
He just places all his confidence and passion into his voice, and he can do no wrong
I believe that's the way all singers should be, they shouldn't lip-sync at all
Be true to the fans who came to hear you sing live, they'd feel disappointed and cheated if their idols lip-sync
It's not the matter of sounding perfect during live shows
It's okay to make mistakes coz it shows you're singing live and that you respect your fans enough to make the effort
I don't care if this concert was way back in 2007
And it was his last concert before he went to the US for his debut
I don't care that he never got to make his US debut successfully after spending 2 years there
I don't care if he lost some of his fans along the way
He'll always have my support and I'm just happy to have him back in S. Korea
He has always and will always have a place in my heart
I know I've always said this but I can never say it enough
Se7en was my very first Korean love, if it wasn't for him, I'd never be interested in K-pop in the first place
Maybe I would sooner or later, but Se7en was the one who opened the doors for me
He's like my knight in shining armor, my Prince Charming dressed in white riding on a horse as white...


Should I kiss him awake? Sleeping Beauty? Handsome? lol
rk

I don't know why but I like this pic alot, makes me wanna listen to his music all day
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love everything about this man, I even love his tattoo!
Photobucket

On to the pictures from his 747 Live Concert

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flying in the air
Photobucket

'The One' performance... wet, bare-chested and fiery hot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Red sequined jacket, customized mic stand and a rockin' performance!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And the glorious closing...
Photobucket

The camera also followed him backstage, he was very humble to his crew and dancers, such a sweet guy
He was greeted by Seung Ri first lol~ I suspect he's a fanboy!
And then Sean of Jinusean, and the rest of Big Bang
Then he walked with big boss YG, it was nice seeing them together, it's like YG is proud of his Golden Boy
See this YG Family thing going on here, I was hoping to see more of his interactions with 1TYM members
I love seeing him with Taebin and Teddy, they're so cool together
But other YG artistes like Stony Skunk and Baek Kyoung of 1TYM made cameo appearances
Yes, I'm a proud supporter of YG Family! They are love!
Not like a certain SM Town that is overcrowded... LOL
I hear the word hypocrite somewhere at the back of my head
I like SM artistes like DBSK, Super Junior, SHINee but I don't like the management company!
And I like JYP Ent... without JYP himself, the dancing gorilla lol~
All right, this post is about SE7EN and him only!
Huge ass post is huge ass post... if only I have this kind of enthusiasm when it comes to report-writing ;D

I SE7EN~!!!

0 Played: