Just got home from an outing with Sue Ling and Soo Yin
We watched the movie 'Up' coz our friends said it was nice
And ohmygee... it's the best animation film I've ever watched~
It started out funny, and as the movie progresses it got really emotional
Overall it's very touching, meaningful and sentimental
It's a great movie to watch with family and friends
It was funny at some times, sad at other times
And I didn't know if I was laughing or tearing up anymore >_<
Soo Yin was sniffling quietly and wiping away her tears beside me lol~
And Sue Ling was beside her, crying too although I can't really see her
I need to get my brother and cousin to watch this
But I think they'd laugh more and not get the meaningful message
And we saw a few of our high school friends, such a small place we live in
I've also met one of my uni coursemate
And we shopped for awhile after the movie, ended up buying nothing lol!
But we ate ice cream, at Häagen Dazs!
Paying so much money for ice cream lol~ but it's a once in a while thing
We shall try the ice cream and chocolate fondue next time!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment