Okaay... I don't know if this is funny or creepy or just plain guilt
The reason I'm writing this is because it creeped me out at first, and then I was kinda amused and found it funny... but then it had turned out to be partly guilt
Anyway, let's get to the point...
I was heading to my room last night, going to sleep
Then I saw this spider hanging down from the ceiling just outside my room
So I took a closer look at it, and decided to mess with it a little
And I blew wind at it lol~ watching it swing back and forth and scrambling
Ugh... it was all harmless fun okay...
But then I just made a move to grab the invisible string of web that I know is there
And the spider fell to the floor, hopped away, and I said goodnight...
I didn't think about it anymore
Just now when I woke up, I sat on my bed and read my novel for a while
I was so into the book and suddenly a spider appeared out of nowhere and plopped onto my pillow, just right beside me!!!
I looked at it, and it was the same spider from last night!
And I thought... 'Oh, so this is about revenge eh?'
I'm not about to tolerate a spider in my room
So it tried to run away while I reached for my box of tissue
It hopped from my bed and onto my stack of notes lying on the floor
And I just launched at it with the tissue and squished it
It was goodbye for the spider, which was revengeful I must add!
Kinda creepy, messing around with a spider at night and it comes and finds you at your room in the morning!
I'm sorry it had to end that way...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment