CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Suffocate


I'm just tired... real tired
So many things going on now
I'm just a breakdown waiting to happen
Initially, I don't wanna mention anything personal in my blog
Like flaming and bashing a certain someone *cough*
I never wanted my blog to touch on personal matters like these
I just don't wanna leave anything that will tarnish my blog
That's why I beautify it with lots and lots of pretty boys~ lol
I just couldn't take it... snapped and ranted away
But I've been careless and thoughtless
I didn't thought of the circumstances and consequences
It was a spur of the moment thing
The problem with a brother's weekend live-in girlfriend
Is that well... she uses the computer too
When I'm not hogging it anyway
I don't know if she bothered enough to look up the viewing history
I don't know if she stumbled across my blog and my posts
I'm just imagining the worst situation here
And frankly, I don't care if she saw what I wrote
Because it's what I feel about her, and it's true
She can stop trying to get into my good graces
She tried to initiate small talks with me over last night's dinner
And I wasn't mean, I actually replied her, word for word... lol
And really, I don't care if she saw it
But come on, doesn't privacy exist anymore?
I kinda felt violated when I checked that my blog can be traced from viewing history
Like wtf Blogger? No adequate security at all
Make requirements of signing in to view at least
Twitter wasn't like that, it was secured, login and all
Why can't Blogger be like that?
There are only options to restrict who is allowed to view my blog
And I don't wanna do that, I wouldn't go to that length
I'll just have to clear my history everytime I log out -_-
Oh great, I forgot what else to say...
Ah yes... I'm also exhausted because this two weeks are gonna be hell
I have 4 assignments due, I won't be able to breathe
I'm just really tired and sick of all these
I'm also partly stressed out coz of my final year project a.k.a thesis
I think they're all BS!!!
Oh guess what, something just struck me
I have a mid-term exam tomorrow for Political Philosophy!
Just awesome... everything's just peachy...
Like wow... this is alot of ranting going on
Tried to enlighten myself, went to Aeon Jusco
Wanted to find the Suzanne Brockmann books that I wanted
But they only had one volume, and it wasn't what I wanted
Went to the classics section and bought two Jane Austen books
The same author who wrote Pride & Prejudice
The books I bought was Sense & Sensibility and Emma
Kinda cheap, wouldn't have bought otherwise, both for RM23++
Doubt I'll have time to read until I've cleared all my assignments
And I walked over to the music section to check out any new arrivals
Whoa... I saw DBSK's Mirotic full album~ Version B if I'm not mistaken
Was kinda short of cash at that time
Can't decide if I want Version B or Version C... hmm
Shall get it some other time, in support of DBSK!!!
Speaking of DBSK, my beloved guys are in some sort of trouble
Which adds to my already distressed self
Seems like the guys are embroiled in some kinda dispute with their management company, SM Entertainment
They're signed on a 13-year contract, which is absurd
They only take 10%-30% of their earnings, which is crazy
Considering that they are South Korea's best export ever
I mean, they're super popular all around the world
Having 800,000 fans sure does say something, I think there are more than that
And these poor guys have very tight and hectic schedule
Flying back and forth to Japan and S. Korea
So basically they're slaves to SME
Considering their popularity and the cash they rake in, it wouldn't be too much to ask for a better and fairer distribution in earnings and let them chill out a little
Jeez, SME is working them to death, milking every drop of sweat and cents off them
And I blame all this on SME's president, Lee Soo Man... the ungrateful iron-fisted money-eyed selfish greedy fugly sonnamabeech bastard!
I hope DBSK wins this and get what they truly deserve, LSM can go to hell, he's pushing his luck too far and doesn't know what he's about to lose
A part of me is kinda hoping that DBSK leaves SME and goes to a better company
It's kinda sad, like experiencing H.O.T and Shinhwa all over again
They left SME for the same damn reason
Give my guys a break!
And give me a break!

0 Played: