CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

YG Family


Finally.. everything is done and over with!
I'm finally free of all assignments and presentations!
Well, except I still have Chapter 1 of my final year project to hand in next week
I reeeeaaaaly need to start working on it, gad stop procrastinating! T__T
It's so hard... I'm easily tempted and swayed -_-"

I've always been a fan of YG Entertainment @ YG Family
I love how they've always been close like a family rather than a company
I don't know how I've come to realize this, or the question is why am I only realizing it now?
I've always known YG Family has their own genre of music
Which is Korean hip-hop, rap and R&B
But I've just only realized that they have pretty gangsta names!
Let's see... we have Teddy, Danny/Taebin, Se7en, Jinu, Sean, YG, G-Dragon, YB Taekwon/Taeyang/Sol, Tempo/T.O.P, D-Lite, V.I, Gummy, Lexy, Perry, Masta Wu, Kush, Stony Skunk, CL, Dara, Bom, Minzy
Just saw a pic of YG Family and my man Se7en was upfront and positively glowing!
Thank you YG, for making this happen...
For introducing me to 1TYM and old school Korean hip-hop
For letting me fall in love with Se7en and Korean R&B
For making Big Bang happen and the wonders of new school hip-hop
YG Family rocks!!!

Introducing 1TYM; Baek Kyoung says "Sorry for being a bad influence, kids"
Photobucket

The wonderful Taebin, gosh I miss him~ T_T
Photobucket

Why, it's Mr. Badass himself, Teddy
Photobucket

But of course, how can I leave out my man, Se7en
Photobucket

Photobucket

When I saw this, a thought immediately came into mind.. they're dressed so exquisitely lol, it's almost like seeing Boys Over Flowers, F4.. or in this case F5~
They are Big Bang, at the MKMF 2008
Photobucket

And I can't help but include this, T.O.P of Big Bang looking smokin' hot!
Photobucket

1 Played:

HaPPiNeSs said...

banana....can u wake up??? i was so curious about wat is YG family..so i click it..OMG..banana,,ur sick really serious...come back la.blek