CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Love Club in Motion


Just great... now my puppyface Nichkhun post is gone from the frontpage too!
Big Bang's 1st Japanese album was released a day after G-Dragon's Heartbreaker
And Tae Yang's solo album is scheduled to be released soon too
Like whoa, YG Entertainment is sure aiming to rake in some big bucks
I don't know, all these are just getting me excited and exhilirated *squeals*
I'm such a fan of Big Bang's music, I like their beats and how they experiment with new sounds each time
And it's all good coz it sounds great afterall~
Just downloaded Big Bang's 1st Japanese album today
Yeah, don't bash me for downloading music just yet!
I have plenty of reasons to download music! *coughs*
Well for one, it's pretty close to impossible to get Korean/Japanese music here
Not to mention one that's just been freshly released
Yeah, dream on, it'll take awhile to reach our shores
I don't have that much patience, let alone cash >_<
But, I've always been a good fan and bought DBSK's albums though!
Right, back to Big Bang's album...
I'm very pleased with it, these boys can do anything!
I couldn't find the 192kbps download and I couldn't wait so I downloaded the 320kbps version
Like whoa, biggest album I've ever downloaded... 83MB like whuuuuuut?!
And there are 11 songs, but only 6 new songs
The other 5 are Japanese remakes of their Korean songs
And I really like the 6 new songs, makes me love Big Bang even more!
I especially like 'Love Club' and 'Emotion'
They give off a disco dance club vibe, just makes you wanna groove to the dancefloor
With the whole GD Heartbreaker and now Big Bang's Japanese album
I'm definitely on a Big Bang high~

Photobucket

It's already in motion~ We have already fallen in love for sure

Love's all around in the club, now you've stepped into my world
go all the way don't stop it baby!

When there’s haters in the way, they can’t stop this love, we got so much baby

[Edit:] Revamped my imeem music playlist on the right, added some new songs, kept some old songs coz I'm attached to it *coughfavouriteDBSKsongcough*
Yeah, added some favourites from G-Dragon: 'A Boy', 'Heartbreaker', 'Butterfly' and the forementioned 'Love Club' and 'Emotion'~

0 Played: